Updated: Jun 23
We don't know who needs to hear this but, take better care of yourself because you matter and your place in this universe matters.
Our business was founded on the idea that we are all worthy of tenderness. Small acts of kindness directed at ourselves are necessary, even critical, to our long term mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Our apothecary is designed help you find ways to release stress and spoil yourself in meaningful ways, with all natural, handmade products created to nourish you body and spirit. Busy lives full of activity can prevent us from enjoying quiet moments but, we are here to remind you that you are in control.
Here are 10 ways you can steal moments for your self care right now:
1. Turn your bath into a therapeutic soak with healing salts
2. Stop what you are doing, take a deep breath, and hydrate - water is life
3. Close your eyes for 30 full seconds and concentrate on just your breathing
4. Turn your shower into an aromatherapy sauna with herbal shower melts
5. Put your phone on do not disturb for at least 10 minutes a few times a day
6. If you are able to go outside, find a place to sit or walk in peace
7. Pamper your skin with an exfoliating scrub
8. Eat something nutritious
9. Take 10 minutes for calming meditation throughout the day
10. Listen to a few of your favorite songs
Self care is so often packaged in unattainable spa getaways and while those larger than life luxuries seem perfect, they are costly and the effects do not last long. However, we believe, small acts of daily self care contributes to better physical and mental well being over a lifetime. Reducing stress can produce many positive outcomes, including lower blood pressure and better overall heart health!
Our purpose for the apothecary is to help you find healthy and nurturing tools for self care. Our goal is to help you heal body and spirit. Thank you for visiting our blog. We hope you peruse our shop and find something perfect, just for you.